I am so excited about this new product that I have added to my website shop!!
Due to the current situation with varying restrictions in place (depending on where you live!) about having guests in our own homes, and having to meet with others outside I thought it might be an idea to offer a flask in which you can put your hot mulled wine and take it along with you when you are out and about…
I am delighted to have teamed up with the wonderful team at flasket from the neighbouring village of Aberlady who have recently launched their first flasket.
What is flasket?
flasket is a reusable drinks bottle/flask with a fabulous, imaginative design by a local Scottish artist.
The aim is to help reduce single-use plastics by offering an alternative that is both practical and beautiful.
It’s art on the go!
Images that would look great on a gallery wall, ready to take out and about.
This one is the beautiful “Mermaid” design by Kate Millbank, created to tie in with the Scottish Year of Coasts and Waters in 2020. Kate is a printmaker whose main focus is linocuts, her mermaid was hand-printed in black ink, then digitised to be screen-printed on the bottle.
- Insulated stainless steel flask with bamboo top
- Double walled – keeps drinks cold / hot
- Screw top with silicon rubber seal
- Made from 304 food grade stainless steel
- One-off design by artist Kate Millbank
Nice to know
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Wide opening – easy to add ice or fruit
- Designed in East Lothian, Scotland
- Capacity – 550 ml
- Height – 245 mm, width 72 mm
- Weight – 300 g